Lake Somerville Marina
Click on Man to go to
US Army Corp
Lake Somerville Marina and Campground is a family-fun place with 168 acres of wilderness campground and unlimited primitive camping. Our campground is equipped with over 93 campsites that include electricity and water, picnic tables and fire rings for roasting marshmallows and telling stories around the fire. We also have cabin rentals available that overlook the lake and make for a great spot to see the Somerville sunrise and sunset. At Lake Somerville Campground and Marina you can enjoy a beach area with swimming, two playgrounds, marina fishing, a pavilion for family gatherings and much, much more.
Click on birds to go to the
Texas Parks and Wildlife Website
We would love to hear from you!
Please click "sign in" to write your questions and comments or
click "view pages" to see what others have wrote in our GUEST BOOK!
In order to serve you better, please CALL to make reservations or ask questions!
Click on Fish
to view the
This page was last updated: December 10, 2014
Click on swinging corks under signs to find out more information!
will be deleted.
East Bernard 4-H
Feb. 7, 2015
See INFO at the BOTTOM of the page.
1st Annual East Bernard 4-H KID FISH
Feb. 7, 2015
Click on the BLUE links below to open up the documents.
Registration Check in: 8am
Tournament Time: 9 am- 12 pm
Cost per Participant: $12.00
Open to all Kids 16 years old and under!!!!!!!!!
Rules of the Tournament
ONE POLE LIMIT! ( NO EXCEPTION)
Tournament will start/Finish at the sound of the horn.
1. Parents or Guardians of kids entering the tournament will sign a release form.
2. Parents or Guardians must supervise their kids at all times.
3. Kids cannot share their catch with any other entry.
4. Parents or Guardians can only help with baiting the hook or assist of removal hook from the fish.
5. No running or horse play on the Marina.
6. Fish on the bank or on the marina. No Boats! You must be visible from the marina at all times.
7. Each participant may only win one prize trophy with the exception of Kid Fish Champion.
1st Caught, Largest weight, & Most Caught Perch, Crappie, Catfish, Bass, Buffalo/ Carp
Participants will be awarded in the following age groups: (8 years old & under), (9 -12 years old) & (13-16 years old)
For more information please contact East Bernard 4-H Club at eastbernard4-H@yahoo.com or at (832) 368-0138.
Thank You for Supporting East Bernard 4-H Club!